Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 Review - Best running shoe ever?

Are the Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 their best shoes in the series? I've been using Mizuno's Wave Inspire series since the 5's. I thought they got too much support on my next model, the 7's, but I still liked them. The 9's were my next pair and I thought they were perfect. I was really excited when I heard the details for the 10's. Aesthetically, these are by far, my favorite. The mesh is tighter and the artwork is spot on. The colors work great together and these are the first running shoes I've worn fashionably since I started running. Support on the 10's is great. Just like the 9's, it's not overly supportive but enough to correct a pronator. The cushion is quite good and on par with the series. I'd say the 10's are softer than previous but I'm not entirely sure since I compare to a worn down pair of the previous model. Even with the soft cushion, I can still feel the ground which is great. Fit is where the current model fails in my opinion. For starters, the size seems to be off. I have had five previous models. All were size 12. These are size 12 and feel like size 12.5. My foot slides on the footbed and heel slips. I was able to correct the heel slip by lacing up the top eyelet. I can't seem to lace them up correctly. The tongue is the shortest in the series so far as well and while it doesn't bother while wearing them, it's annoying while lacing them up. With that said, the Mizuno Wave Inspire 10 is a good shoe that looks great but not as good as the previous model.







No comments:

Post a Comment